Tuesday 24 November 2009

Penguins are GO!

So it's been a while since my last post, and in that time its been busy busy busy.

Therefore, to apologise for my lack of commitment and neglect, I will be challenging myself to post something everyday this week!Wooooooooooo hooooooo I hear you cry, indeed exciting stuff...(Yes it is Tuesday, and I am a day late already, but it's a start!)

Sunday was D-day for GoPenguins, with over 200 of the little beauties hitting the streets of Liverpool. I can confirm that beauties they are, as Friday I attended the launch party for all those involved, in turn getting to see the colony all under one roof(well roofs...they spilled out into the hallway there are that many!).

They are all dotted round the city, ready for you to discover them on the treasure hunt that is 'A Winters Trail'. So head over to Liverpool now, pick up a map and get following that trail!



And mine? Well he's in St Paul's Square, but you'll have to go find him before I reveal what he looks like! Instead here's a sneaky peak to get you on your way....

No comments:

Post a Comment